Parent Portal Help Guide
The SAU7 Parent Portal is a service offered to parents and guardians for accessing certain student records.
The service allows parents and guardians to access information about ALL of their students through one convenient website. This eliminates the need to visit several different websites, make telephone calls or visit the school to access records and information.
View these instructions below:
Attaching students who are enrolled in SAU7 Schools
Access Parent Portal
Click Here to LOG IN SAU7 Parent Portal
If you have a registered Parent Portal account, visit https://sau7.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus and enter your username and password. Your username is the personal email address that you used when you registered your account.
Create a Parent Portal Account
Note: MMS Portal users: If you had an account (user name and password) for MMS Parent Portal, you will be able to use the same password with your email address as the user name (the email that the school has on file) for the Parent Portal. If the screen shot below looks familiar, skip the account creation and Login to the Focus Parent Portal here: https://sau7.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus
- Obtain a Student ID number for each of your students by visiting or calling his/her school. This Student ID is unique to your student.
- Create a Parent Portal account, if you don’t already have one, by visiting https://sau7.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/auth/ and clicking “I DO NOT have an Account Registered on the Parent Portal.”
- The form below will appear. Complete the form and click the “Submit” button to register your Parent Portal account.
*Important Note: Your personal email address provided at the time of registration will become your Parent Portal username and has to match what the school has on file.
Proceed to the next section to attach your student(s) to your Parent Portal account.
Attach Student(s) who are Enrolled in SAU7 Districts to your Account
- Visit https://sau7.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/auth/ and click the “I have an Account Registered on the Parent Portal but would like to ADD A CHILD” button as seen below.
- Login into your Parent Portal account.
- Select “I would like to ADD A CHILD who is already enrolled.Complete the form by entering the Student ID and the student’s date of birth. When finished, click the box next to “I’m not a robot” and then click “Add Student.”
- After clicking “Add Student,” the screen will reload and information for that student will appear.
- Repeat these steps to attach additional students to your Parent Portal account.
- Click on "I am FINISHED adding studebts. Please take me to the Portal."
Welcome to Parent Portal
After attaching all of your students, you will arrive at the Parent Portal homepage. To view details in a particular category click on one of your students then select the category you wish to view.
Reset Your Password
Visit https://sau7.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/auth/ and click “I have Forgotten My Password and would like to generate a new one.”